Back to Top
Terms and Conditions of Use
- These Terms govern your use of the Greenhouse website (greenhse.net) and the purchase of product and/or service from our website and any of the Greenhouse retail and wholesale outlets.
- By using our website and purchasing our products therein, you agree that you have read, understood and accepted these terms.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this website.
- Any information listed within this website should be regarded as a guide only and should not be referred to as professional advice.
- Our product prices are detailed on our website and may be updated as required. All prices are in Australian dollars (AU$) and unless we state otherwise, all prices under these Terms and Conditions are inclusive of GST.
- Where this website contains links to third party sites and to resources, services and products provided by third parties, these sites are linked to provide information only and are solely for your information and reference. We have no control over and do not accept nor do we assume any responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of those sites. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Greenhouse website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- All intellectual property rights, including the various rights conferred by statute, common law and in relation to copyright, patents, trade marks, trade names and /or designs (including the presentation and other visual or non-literal elements) whether registered or unregistered in this website and its services or information content, are owned by us or licensed to us. You may not reproduce, modify, display, perform or distribute any material or part of any material. All rights are reserved.
- All rights (including goodwill and where relevant, trademarks) are owned by or licensed to us. Other product and company names mentioned on this website are the trademarks or registered trademarks of third parties.
- If you need any help or require further clarification, please contact Customer Support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Shipping and Delivery
- We endeavour to ensure that Greenhouse products are delivered in a prompt and timely manner. From time to time, it is possible that shipping and other factors outside of Greenhouse's control may result in unexpected delays. Greenhouse does not accept any liability for loss or damage suffered by anyone as a result of any such delays. Late delivery does not breach the terms of our agreement with the customer nor entitle the customer to cancel the order.
- No deliveries will be made to a Post Office (PO) Box/Bag/Locker etc. address. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that correct delivery address details are provided at time of order. If these details are incorrectly specified, there is no obligation on the part of Greenhouse to re-send the order at Greenhouse's expense.
- Delivery costs, if not included in product pricing, are calculated at time of check-out. Orders will be shipped within 2 days of receiving payment in full. The date of dispatch listed on the website is a reasonably estimated date and is subject to change without notice.
- Once product/s have been dispatched, it is the customer's responsibility to liaise with the courier or postal service nominated by Greenhouse (as notified) in relation to delivery date and time.The courier or postal service nominated by Greenhouse will deliver products during local business hours i.e. Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
- All products remain the property of Greenhouse until paid in full and will not be dispatched until such payment is made in full. Delivery is deemed to have occurred once the product has been dispatched from our warehouse.
- If products are delivered or collected under payments terms, as agreed with Greenhouse, and such payment is not made in full by the due date, any late payment will incur a minimum 2.5% interest per month on the original purchase price or balance thereof. Furthermore, any costs incurred by Greenhouse, or its designated agent, in the recovery of late payment or recovery and/or removal of goods or products, will be liable by the purchaser, including any losses incurred by Greenhouse International as a result of currency fluctuations, damage or devaluation of product/s due to installation, removal or other handling activities undertaken by the purchaser.
Refunds and Returns
- Greenhouse can accept returns of products if you have changed your mind, however return shipping costs (where applicable) are payable by the customer. Customers should ensure that products are returned in their original packaging and in original condition i.e. in such a state that the product is deemed fit for re-sale. We strongly recommend that you carefully consider the products you require before purchasing.
- N.B. Greenhouse will not refund nor accept return of products purchased by special order, for example goods reserved by pre-order, except where such goods are faulty and covered under warranty. Return shipping costs, if applicable, are payable by the customer.
- Greenhouse products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under any Local or Federal Statutory law. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods are either damaged or faulty within the warranty period.
- For products that are received in a damaged or faulty state, you must contact Greenhouse within 7 days of receipt of product. Care is taken to ensure your items arrive intact, however some damages do occur during transit. Please check all items carefully upon receipt.
- Returned products must be returned in their original packaging and with all accessories if they were included with the original goods. Damaged/faulty items must be accompanied by proof of purchase.
- Returns must be discussed with Greenhouse Customer Support prior to dispatch or return to Greenhouse.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that returnd items are returned safely. We take no responsibility for products lost in transit. All shipping costs for returns are payable by the customer and C.O.D. deliveries will be returned to sender.
- Refunds may take up to 15 business days to be processed.
- All our products come with warranties. Warranty information is individual to each product and can be found on the detailed website product information page. All claims must be made within the specified warranty period, from date of purchase.
- If there is a quality defect that caused the product to be unusable during the product warranty period after dispatch from our warehouse, we will accept a return and either repair, replace (with same or equivalent) or refund the item. Furthermore, liability is limited to the terms of the manufacturer's warranty terms and conditions.
- Physical damage to a product caused by the user/installer invalidates the warranty, e.g. to abuse, improperly use or install, repair or modify components.
- Many of Greenhouse's products require installation by a qualified electrician. Greenhouse and its affiliates and associates will not be held or accept responsibility in relation to electrical installation or modification of any of its products.
- Installation and use of Greenhouse products must adhere to any applicable Australian standards and is the responsibility of the customer and any electrical professionals so employed by the customer in the fitting and use of the product.
- Any liability for indirect, incidental or consequential damage (including loss of income, profits or business, loss of goodwill or reputation or loss of value of intellectual property) from the failure of Greenhouse and associated products is excluded.
- The information contained on the Greenhouse website is provided by us in good faith. Every effort has been made to ensure correctness and to the best of our knowledge, the information is accurate and current. However, we and our affiliates and associates do not make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. We do not guarantee that our website is free from errors or faults and we will not be liable for any such inaccuracies, errors or faults, and we will not be liable for any such inaccuracies, errors, faults, consequential loss or damage suffered or incurred in connection with this website.
- We make no warranty that any product will meet your requirements.
- All product images are digital and are for illustration purposes and general reference only.
- All products remain the property of Greenhouse and its affiliates and associates until payment is made in full by the customer.
- Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice.
Note: "Greenhouse" is taken to refer to and include both Greenhouse International and Greenhouse Technologies.